Shipping & Delivery
- Only offer delivery service for all online orders.
- Pre-order item(s) and in-stock item(s) will be split in separated orders.
- Only one pre-order item can be placed on one order.
- Once checked out, the item(s) will be reserved.
- No amendment to all placed orders can be made.
- Order(s) will ship out within three working days.
- Pre-order orders will be delivered within three working days
(If your order has a pre-order item, we do not guarantee that the order will be shipped at the expected date.)
- Deliveries to Hong Kong are handled by EC-Ship (Hong Kong Post).
- Free local shipping is available on the order over HKD 150 excluding membership related fees. The shipping cost of an order below HKD 150 will be calculated automatically in accordance with the weight or volume by the computer system.
- You also have the opportunity to select from additional shipping options during checkout.
- The shipping cost of an order will be calculated automatically in accordance with the weight or volume by the computer system.
Tax & Value Added Tax (VAT)
To facilitate processing of your order, you have to fill in the total value of your order and select type of shipping service before placing your order. We will fill in the declarative According to your request *total value of your order, we have to complete customs declaration form(s) to be affixed to the postal item as required by the destination country/territory. Due to The total value
You will be responsible of the any taxes and VAT, enquiries regarding tax and VAT should direct to local post offices or related departments for more information.
You can trace and check the order history and delivery status.
Once completed the order, we will send you a notification email of your order including the date of dispatch, estimated arrival date and tracking number.
Please click here for trace and check:
If you have not received your order on the estimated arrival date, you should contact the local post offices or related express service companies. You can reach us and we will help to contact Hong Kong Post, it takes about 30-60 days.
In case the successful delivery status or the attempted delivery status of an e-Express Service item is still not displayed on the websites of destination postal administrations (or on the website of Hong Kong Post, whichever shows the latest status of a mail item) two month after the date of posting, the item will be considered a total loss.
Once we confirmed the missing order, we will refund you the amount in accordance of Hong Kong Compensation Policy*, for the amount of indemnity, please refer to https://ec-ship.hongkongpost.hk/platform/info.jsp. The refund process of Hong Kong Post takes about 30 working days.